środa, 2 lipca 2014

Shadowbox

Hello! 
The shadowbox was made out of the packaging 
for scrapbooking accessories I bought the other day. 
I painted this wooden box with acrylics and covered in paper from Vintage Time and My Wedding collections. 
I put the pics of my children in two of the windows, filling the remaining two with various embellishments. 
I used some ink to give the whole an aged look.

*******

Witajcie!
Shadowbox powstał z opakowania w jakim kupiłam dodatki do scrapów.
 Pudełko jest drewniane, pomalowałam je farbą akrylową
 i okleiłam papierami z kolekcji Vintage Time oraz My Wedding.
W dwóch przegródkach umieściłam zdjęcia moich dzieci, pozostałe dwie wypełniłam dodatkami, całość delikatnie postarzyłam tuszem.





I've used / Użyłam papiery z kolekcji:
pad 6x6 Vintage Time
pad 6x6 my wedding
My wedding 6 



Hugs!

4 komentarze: