środa, 16 lipca 2014

Summer card #2/ Letnia karteczka nr 2

Hello dear friends and Craft & You Design fans!
Hoping that you’re enjoying your summer holidays 
(or just beautiful summer days) 
I’d like to show you another of my summer cards. I made it using my favourite paper Vintage Time 6 from the Vintage Time collection. 
I find it really inspiring and enjoy it tremendously to work with this paper. I’m sure that the moment you try creating something out of this paper yourselves, you’ll understand my enthusiasm J
I used masks, gesso, texture pasta, flowers and my lovely dew drops for embellishment. 
I hope you’ll find this card nice and inspiring :)

Warm greetings from Olga Kovalchuk wishing you a wonderful creative day!!!

***
Kochani przyjaciele i fani C&Y,
Mając nadzieję, że miło spędzacie wakacje (lub też po prostu piękne letnie dzionki), przedstawiam Wam dzisiaj kolejną z serii moich letnich kartek. 
Do jej zrobienia wykorzystałam mój ukochany papier Vintage Time 6 pochodzący z kolekcji Vintage Time. Uważam, że jest niezwykle inspirujący i uwielbiam z nim pracować! Jestem pewna, że jak tylko same/ sami spróbujecie, zrozumiecie mój entuzjazm! Do ozdobienia kartki użyłam masek, gesso, pasty strukturalnej, kwiatów i moich ukochanych kropel rosy. 
Mam nadzieję, że się Wam ta kartka spodoba i Was zainspiruje.
Serdecznie pozdrawia, życząc Wam cudownego twórczego dnia,
Olga Kovalchuk




I've used/ Użyłam:
Vintage Time 6 


2 komentarze: