niedziela, 8 listopada 2015

A tag/Zawieszka

Hello everyone,

This time I made a tag using the Silent Night papers
 and the dies: Fir Twig & Holly Leaves.
On the die-cut elements I used glimmer mist
and a little gesso with some glitter on the edges.
I covered the angels with three layers of embossing powder.
In the background I did some masking with gesso, too.
I wish you a lovely day,
byebye,
Lean de Ruiter.
****
Witajcie,
Tym razem zrobiłam zawieszkę wykorzystując papiery Silent Night
 oraz wykrojniki Fir Twig i Holly Leaves.
Wycięte elementy ozdobiłam mieniącą się mgiełką,
a na brzegach użylam gesso i brokatu.
Aniołki pokryłam trzema warstwami pudru do embossingu.
Tło ozdobiłam za pomocą maski i gesso.
Życzę Wam cudownego dnia,
pa, pa,
Lean de Ruiter




I used/Użyłam:
Silent Night collection
Fir Twig dies
Holly Leaves dies






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz